Tel Aviv University, the Faculty of Management the Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business Administration is the first School ever in Israel to be internationally accredited by the: AACSB International
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
|AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement. AACSB accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education. |
The Faculty of Management has been concurred with by the Business Accreditation Committee and ratified by the Board of Directors.
The Faculty is commended on its :
- Outstanding national and international reputation.
- Faculty who are committed to strong and high quality research orientation and collegial relationships.
- High quality students.
- Strong leadership by both previous Deans Kandel and prof. Israel Zang.
- Excellent, research oriented Ph.D. training.
- Alumni development and fund raising initiatives.
- Strategic location within Israel's commercial center and potentially the business hub for the entire Middle East.