Please also check the Hebrew version of our Alumni and BGS Chapter websites for further information and / or contact us at email@example.com.
On Sunday, April 13th 2008, the first Israeli chapter of the International BGS Society was inaugurated by Dean Prof. Asher Tishler and the Director of Global Relations & Development, Miss Irit Kassif. The Recanati BGS Chapter is to operate as the Recanati Alumni Association's VIP section.
Today heading the chapter are Dean Prof. Asher Tishler, the Chapter's President, and the Faculty's Director of the Alumni Association, Mr. Uri Stossel, the Chapter's Director who replaced Miss Kassif in 2010.
The Recanati BGS Chapter is the 3rd BGS Chapter established in the Middle East. Other regional BGS Chapters are held in the UAE and by the American University in Cairo.
The Recanati Chapter is the 29th BGS Chapter operating outside the U.S. Currently, the BGS Society keeps outside of the U.S.:
- 8 chapters in Europe
- 7 chapters in Asia
- 3 chapters in Oceania
- 1 chapter in Africa
- 8 chapters in Canada
- 1 branch in Mexico
All in all, the BGS Society keeps hundreds of chapters, and has over 600,000 registered members from over 170 countries around the world.
Amongst the BGS members:
- John F. Smith, Jr., former General Motors Chairman and CEO
- Alan Greenspan, former Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve
- Dieter Zetsche, the Chairman of Daimler AG and Head of Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Stephen G. Butler, former Chairman and CEO of KPMG, LLP
- Hugh L. McColl, former Chairman and CEO of Bank of America
- Chung Po-Yang, Co-founder and Chairman Emeritus of DHL International Ltd
Please also check the Hebrew version of our Alumni and BGS Chapter websites for further information or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.